Chef de Cuisine
Reporting to the Executive Chef, the Chef de Cuisine will be responsible for leading a team and maintaining food quality, consistency, inventory, and cost.
What's on your plate:
- Create plant-based dishes to perfection according to menu specifications
- Work with Executive Chef on menu development and roll out
- Oversee and supervise the day-to-day operations of all kitchen staff
- Follow proper ordering, inventory, and receiving procedures
- Demonstrate leadership through a culture developed by CHG’s vision and values
- Promote and maintain a clean and safe work area at all times
Ingredients you'll bring to the table:
- Minimum 4+ years relevant experience in comparable restaurants
- Plant-based culinary experience preferred
- Excellent food preparation techniques and strong attention to detail
- Remain current with food safety standards
- Strong leadership and time management skills
Why you'll love what you do with CHG:
- Our offices provide the open-concept vibe, where the HQ team environment is fun and creative
- Daily snacks and beverages throughout the day floating around the kitchen
- Competitive compensation and group benefits… with more cool stuff to come as we grow
- Get to ‘live’ our shared Core Values: *PROVIDE* genuine, inspired, and evolving culinary experiences *OFFER* thoughtful, humble, and engaging hospitality *COMMIT* to inspire and develop hospitality leaders *CARE FOR* our ladies and gentlemen with empathy and sincerity
- And the best for last……You get to eat the most delicious food in the city, with wait for it…… YOUR 50% discount. Available to use at our phenomenal locations!
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the role in the subject line.