The Marketing Manager will have strong social media experience in building their own personal brand or another brand on social media and will work on Chase Hospitality Group concepts.
WHAT'S ON YOUR PLATE:
- Responsible for brand building through advertising, direct-to-consumer marketing and social media
- Recommend and execute marketing strategies, plans and programs that build on consumer and customer insights, for a specific restaurant(s)
- Responsible for initiatives, projects and day-to-day operations on all aspects of the brand business; this includes social media management
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Exude positivity and possess a welcoming and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Four year degree or equivalent from a recognized post-secondary institution in Marketing or Business Administration is required
- Five years of related work experience in a marketing role within the hospitality industry, service industry, packaged goods brand management or an advertising agency
- Strong knowledge of social media, social media community management and experience with building social followings. Ideally, the candidate has examples to share of social brands (personal or professional) that they have led the growth of
- Experience with brand planning, guidance of advertising creative development and straightforward media buying, project management and budget management
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership, analytical, planning, project management and problem solving skills
- Flexibility in adapting to change
- Ability to build and maintain strong and respected working relationships with senior leaders of the organization and partners
- Excellent Computer skills, in particular with MS Office applications and Google
- Experience with Facebook paid advertising, Hootsuite, and MailChimp
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google AdWords in a plus
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WHAT YOU DO WITH CHG:
- Our offices provide the open-concept vibe, where the HQ team environment is fun and creative and have a strong and collaborative partnership with our restaurant teams.
- Competitive compensation and group benefits… with more cool stuff to come as we grow
- Get to ‘live’ our shared Core Values: *PROVIDE* genuine, inspired, and evolving culinary experiences *OFFER* thoughtful, humble, and engaging hospitality *COMMIT* to inspire and develop hospitality leaders *CARE FOR* our ladies and gentlemen with empathy and sincerity
- And the best for last……You get to eat the most delicious food in the city, with wait for it…… YOUR 50% discount. Available to use at our phenomenal locations!
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the role in the subject line.